EAGORA TRANSPARENCY COMMITMENT
eAgora Algorisme del Canvi inform the app users about the treatment and data protection that may be collected in the download and use of the same. In this way, ensures compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the General Data Protection Regulation (GD-PR) (EU) 2016/679 and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
eAgora Algorisme del Canvi, S.L. with CIF number B42908988 with professional address in Tecnoparc Building – Redessa, Bellissens Avenue nº 42, Reus (Tarragona) telephone 977 300 304 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
eAgora Algorisme del Canvi can process your personal data for the following purposes:
To make the user registration in the app effective and, in this way, be able to access to all its functionalities.
- Access all the information using the search engine, through the channels and join them.
- Post his own initiatives or follow other active initiatives, post events or join them.
- Receive information from the municipality in an integrated and transversal way, alerts, initiatives and actions of the administration
- Facilitate knowledge about the programming of activities, thanks to the interactive calendar.
- Report problems and incidents in the thoroughfare in an agile way, through the incidents manager
- Be able to carry out administrative procedures through the mobile, with instance manager
- Receive offers and activities associated with KM0 businesses, thanks to the local commerce channel.
- Find and facilitate resources through the collaborative economy channel that encourages barter and reuse.
- To guarantee the compliance with the conditions contained in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help ensure the confidentiality of the personal data collected.
- To analyze navigation. eAgora Algorisme del Canvi recollect other non identification data which is obtained through the cookies use. The characteristics and finality of them is specified in Cookies Policy.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Consent granted by minors
eAgora Algorisme del Canvi establishes as one of its requirements when registering that the registered user is over 14 years old. In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Art. 7 of the LOPDGDD, which regulates the consent granted by minors and sets the age limit at 14 years, the express consent granted by the user, therefore, it will be lawful for the processing of your data.
HOW LONG WILL THE DATA BE RETAINED?
The personal data will be retained until the right of deletion of the data is not exercised.
TO WHOM WILL THE DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
We use suppliers, required for the providing service, that can access to personal data. These suppliers are located within the European Union, all having the level of adequacy required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation about if in eAgora Algorisme del Canvi, their personal data is being processed.
The interested people have the right to:
- Ask for the access to the personal data related to the applicant.
- Ask for a rectification or elimination
- Ask for a limitation of its processing.
- Oppose to the processing.
- Ask for the data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. eAgora Algorisme del Canvi, will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They can also ask for the portability of their data.
The data controller informs you that you can materially exercise these rights by sending a request, indicating the right you wish to exercise, together with a copy of your identity document, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and eAgora Algorisme del Canvi will answer your application in a period of 30 days.
The interested party may also contact the competent supervisory authority to obtain additional information about his or her rights. www.agpd.es
HOW WAS THE PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED?
The personal data that is compulsorily requested to make effective the registration in the App, makes up the public profile of the user, and is: name and surname, email, age, date of birth, municipality of residence, date of birth, language selection, password and the choice of channels of interest.
Likewise, in the configuration of the user’s private profile, other data may be provided in order to complete this profile: gender, occupation, address, telephone, academic training and skills. This data will be editable only by the user and visible to the administration (excluding password) and eAgora.
For certain functionalities of the App, we collect, among other things, your location data, access to the device’s image gallery, camera, SMS, Bluetooth, Pedometer, Address Book and Calendar, in order to provide you with the service offered by the App. Use of this personal information is subject to your choice, acceptance, and continued use of the App.
However, as this is a communication channel, the interested party may include other personal data in his or her message when providing his or her opinion and making questions or comments.
BEFORE WHICH BODY CAN YOU COMPLAIN?
You may file a complaint before the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Jorge Juan Street n 6, 28001 Madrid or by accessing its electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/