Work with us
The eAgora team is the soul that gives life to this collective dream. If you like challenges and large-scale impact, this may be the tribe for you.
PASSIONATE ABOUT CHALLENGES AND SOCIAL IMPACT
If you are interested in working with us send us your CV
FOR RESTLESS AND NONCONFORMIST MINDS
- Implement a system to measure, report and optimize key platform user growth metrics.
- Use growth hacking techniques to improve interaction and retention of platform users.
- Develop and execute growth campaigns for blog content leveraging channels such as email, SEO, social media and SEM.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends and insights, and use them to inform decision making and optimization efforts.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and prioritize growth opportunities, and develop and test hypotheses to drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Manage and optimize budgets and resources to achieve maximum ROI on growth efforts
- Identify and test new growth channels and tactics, and scale successful ones.
- Keep updated to the industry trends and best practices, and continually iterate on growth strategies to drive results.
- Contribute to establish our internal knowledge base and document processes related to the growth of content marketing for the B2B and B2G segment.
- Work with the creative team to produce compelling content for campaigns (lead magnets, e-books, checklists and more)
- Optimization of blog UX and its content to obtain better results and user experience through AB testing and customer research.
- Work organization in a company using SAAS tools; shared documents, collaborative work, deadlines and Key Performance Indicators management, teamwork, etc.
- Preparation and review of product functional and process documentation and improvement proposals (stakeholder analysis, processes, product conditions and exclusions, pricing, etc.).
- Participation in the platform design for:
- Market analysis, competitor benchmarking, functionalities, addons and plugins.
- Flow design and implementation of functionalities and navigation tree, usability testing.
- Cross-platform UX and usability definition, management and configuration
- Collaboration with the on-line marketing area in the evaluation of the best integration of the different systems:
- Billing, CRM, Marketing Automation.
- Affiliate Programs
- Earning loyalty Programs
- Website Visitor Tracking Programs
- Design and implement SQL databases based on technical requirements. Always complying with the conventions of these databases and project guidelines.
- Design the API Rest system for the different functionalities of the project.
- Develop applications in PHP. Use object-oriented language as well as good practices and clean code, using patterns such as SOLID.
- Implement Rest API functionalities. Endpoint JSON, following convictions of https://jsonapi.org/ and working with different HTTP methods (GET, PUT, POST…) as well as keeping the good practices mentioned in the last point
- HTML and CSS layout application, transfer mock-up designs to a real screen in an application. In this case we would work with Laravel and its Blade view system, but the goal is to develop in any environment.
- Work to make the design screens dynamic. From HTML views, know how to access database models and use them to create dynamic and useful pages for the user.
- Research new technological trends in the digital sector.
- Propose and manage innovative projects
- Articulate the projects in all their phases, from design to execution.
- Monitoring of projects, conclusions and metrics.
- Coordinate with internal and external agents (technology companies) to achieve project objectives.
- Presentation of reports and memories for European or international projects.
- Preparation and bidding for public procurement of innovation projects and similar calls for tenders.